It is a great privilege to have thermal springs right on your doorstep. There are many different ways to experience the most mineral-rich thermal waters in Switzerland in the baths of Baden – and some of them don't even cost anything. From a free foot bath to traditional thermal baths all the way to private spa suites, the baths district has a large range of thermal spring activities.
Limmathof Hotel & Novum Spa
Treat yourself with a visit to the Novum Spa. In addition to the beneficial effects of the thermal bath, there is also a steam bath, a cold room and a sauna. Immerse yourself in the world of well-being, switch off and let yourself be carried away by the perfect relaxation.
Limmathof Hotel & Private Spa
Relax in the private spa suites of the Limmathof Baden and enjoy the tranquility and thermal water in a cozy togetherness.
It is a pleasure to step into wide traditional bath tubes, which have a direct access to the in-house source of Switzerland's most mineral-rich water. Let your body, soul and spirit in the historic baths reconcile: You will have the full experience of the traditional baths in the Atrium-Hotel Blume.
The Thermalbank, an eight-metre-long foot bath filled with thermal water, allows everyone to experience the richest thermal mineral water in Switzerland for free
Thanks to the natural soothing warmth of the water and financial support from the Lägern-Baregg Raiffeisenbank, the Thermalbank offers year-round enjoyment. It is open for use 24/7.
On the terrace of the Atrium-Hotels Blume
The beautiful "Blueme-Bädli" invites everyone to enjoy the open air thermal water pool. Food and drinks can be ordered on request directly to the bath.
The "Blueme-Bädli" is daily freely accessible from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bagno Popolare - out of service
Association Bagni Popolari and Limmathof Baden Hotel & Spa
One can bathe in hot thermal water in the open air pool called "Bagno Popolare" at the Limmatpromenade (close to the Kurplatz) in Baden.
Flyer Thermalwater [pdf, 341.11 KB]
More spa offers:
- Hotel Linde Baden
- Terrassenbad Baden
- Information about the new thermal bath
- Thermal water fountain Restaurant Hirsch in Ennetbaden: This thermal water fountain is located at the Restaurant Hirsch in Ennetbaden. The fountain is decorated with a mosaic created by the painter and mosaic artist Karl Otto Hügin in 1942.
- Hot Stone: Pentagonal, approx. 4-tonne stone slab on the Kurplatz. The "Heisser Stein" (hot stone) is warmed by the underlying "Grosser Heisser Stein" (great hot stone) spring, which can be clearly felt at this spot. Before the Kurplatz was levelled in 1824, the stone stuck out over the ground at seat height. It was formerly used to sell fruits, vegetables and baked goods.
Weekend in Baden
Would you like to enjoy the thermal water und to stay for a weekend in Baden? Take a break and relax.
Our Special Offers – Your Benefits
- Weekend for two people or a small group
- One or two overnight stays in a hotel in Baden or a hostel
- Free cultural program
- Cityticket with attractive benefits
Book now a spa weekend in Baden