Outdoor swimming pool
Family-friendly swimming and recreation
Terrassenbad Baden is situated in a quiet and sunny location surrounded by a spectacular terraced landscape. People of all ages come to this family-friendly swimming complex to catch up, relax and improve their health and fitness.
The complex covers an impressive 33,000 m² and boasts a magnificent view of the Baden Old Town.
- Family pool (60 m) with waves up to 60 cm high (on the hour, for 10 minutes), water depth of up to 1.5 m, for a seaside holiday vibe
- Children’s paddling pool (with 8 x 13 m shade sail) with nearby playground and covered sandpit
- 50 m Olympic-size swimming pool
- Diving tower with 1, 3, 5 and 10 m boards
- Three beach volleyball courts, two table tennis tables
- Expansive sunbathing lawns with sunny and shaded areas, umbrellas available for hire
- Large playing field (60 x 100 m) for lawn volleyball, badminton, frisbees, as well as four mobile mini football goals
- 100 m water slide, the only one of its kind in the region
- Large self-service restaurant with a fabulous view of the entire pool complex, the ideal place to eat and relax.
- An innovative team has run the bistro since the start of the 2015 swimming season; visit www.badibistro-baden.ch for all the latest news and offers.
- Kiosk near the 50 m and wave pools
Arrival by bus
Take RVBW bus line 3 or 4 from the Baden or Wettingen train stations.The “Schwimmbad” bus stop is right next to the Terrassenbad outdoor pool.
Outdoor pool map, Public transport information: www.badenmobil.ch
Arrival by car
There is parking available at Terrassenbad.
Switzerland’s most beautiful pools
Terrassenbad Baden is featured in “Switzerland’s most beautiful pools” – a booklet published by the Swiss Heritage Society (2nd edition). Further information: www.heimatschutz.ch
|May*||good weather||10.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.|
|June||good weather||9.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.|
|wet weather||9.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.|
|July/August||9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.|
end of season
|good weather||10.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.|
* The pool management will determine the opening hours depending on the weather. Final admission: 45 minutes before closing.
|Ticket/Pass||Price general||Price residents Baden|
|Adults||single ticket||CHF 8.00||CHF 8.00|
|12-pass ticket||CHF 80.00||CHF 80.00|
|season ticket||CHF 140.00||CHF 98.00|
|Students / trainees (with ID)||single ticket||CHF 6.00||CHF 6.00|
|12-pass ticket||CHF 60.00||CHF 60.00|
|season ticket||CHF 75.00||CHF 52.50|
|Children 6 – 16 years||single ticket||CHF 4.00||CHF 4.00|
|12-pass ticket||CHF 40.00||CHF 40.00|
|season ticket||CHF 40.00||CHF 28.00|
|Children under 6 years||free||free|
|Family changing cubicle||day rental||CHF 5.00||CHF 5.00|
|entire season||CHF 50.00||CHF 50.00|
René Saurenmann, Betriebsleiter
Direct: +41 56 200 91 07,
Mobile: +41 79 457 29 67,
Business: +41 56 200 91 00, rene.saurenmannNULL@baden.ch