Organising an event
Rent event locations
Information and forms for consents of events, reserving a location in Baden and poster stands can be found here: Veranstaltungs-Management
The Werkhof, the maintenance department of the city of Baden, rents out various furniture for parties and markets:
- A complete set of party benches
- Tables or benches separate
- Market stands
- Poster stands (Reservation Standort Plakatständer)
- Toilet wagons
Billboards in the city
Für Badener Veranstalter besteht die Möglichkeit, Kleinplakate an folgenden Plakatwänden zu platzieren:
For organizors of Baden organizing an event in Baden there is the possibility to place small posters at the following billboards:
- The passageway through Badstrasse – Metroshop at the Café Himmel, Map
- The pedestrian underpass at Löchwasserbecken, Map
- Between the restaurants Rampe and Stanzerei, Map
- The pedestrian underpass at Sterk (SBB), Map
- The trainstation Oberstadt Passarelle to KV (a school for economics), Map
- The bus stop at Schulhausplatz - Hochbrücke, Map
- The bus stop at Trafo at the Hasel street, Map
- Cordulapassage ascent to Zürcherstrasse, Map
- Cordulapassage direction bus stop Ländli, Map
- Cordulapassage Tunnelgarage, Map
The following criteria needs to be met with poster posting:
- The poster needs to be handed by Monday night at the latest to the city police at ,Rathausgasse 3, 5400 Baden.
Please be aware of the hours:
Monday 7.30 am – 5.00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday 07.30 – 12.00 a.m. / 1.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m
Friday 7.30 am – 5.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday closed
The posters will always be put up on Tuesdays.
- The posters can be handed in at the earliest 14 days before the event
- Only posters with a maximum format of A3 will be accepted. The A2 format will rarely be considered
- If the space in the city is scarce the posters will be hung in one to two places
- Only event organizers for the city and region of Baden (Baden, Birmenstorf, Ehrendingen, Ennetbaden, Fislisbach, Freienwil, Neuenhof, Obersiggenthal, Wettingen, Würenlingen, Gebenstorf, Turgi, and Untersiggenthal) can advertise their events.
- The posters will be hung for a maximum of ten days
- For every location one poster will be allowed
- Unauthorized hanging will be punished with a fine (Polizeireglement § 19,1) 200.100 Polizeireglement [pdf, 109.28 KB].
For more information for the posters please look under Kulturförderung.
Calendar of Events / Kulturagenda (Cultural agenda)
All event organizers can register their events online. With this you can secure a unique presence of your event and contribute to the variety of the culture in Baden: