Museums and galleries
The city of Baden offers a wide variety of museums and galleries, which delight people with and withouth a passion for art and artefacts.
- The Baden Museum of History is dedicated to the history of the city of Baden and its region.
- The Kindermuseum (Museum of Childhood) shows the historical and current development around childhood.
- The Museum Langmatt is an impressionist and life museum with various special exhibitions.
- The Teddy Bear Museum Baden is a museum with teddy bears where everyone's heart, not only children's beat faster.
- The Power Station Museum Kappelerhof Baden features historical machines and electro technical equipment from power stations, industry and private households.
- The Church Treasury Museum presents valuable crafts of gold and silver smithery from the late Middle Age to the Modern Era.
- The "Kunstraum Baden" is a public institution and forum which presents three to five exhibitions every year in close collaboration with different artists.
- The Trudelhaus Gallery shows contemporary art with an attractive supporting program.
- The "Galerie im Gluri Suter Huus" presents a combination of local and regional art.