Standortmarketing Baden (Location Marketing Department) is along with the Tourist Office Info Baden the first point of contact for leisure and guest suggestions. Standortmarketing Baden is also responsible for the location promotion of Baden. Networking is a key factor for successful business development – locally and beyond the city. The city of Baden works with a large number of business development partners to facilitate networking and useful synergies and counts especially in the area of culture and recreation on its established collaboration with numerous partners. Through this network and the strong brands, the city of Baden as a destination is specifically and widely promoted to the relevant target groups. To further the publicity of Baden in an efficient and effective manner, Standortmarketing Baden is focusing on the following partnerships:
Local economic partners
- Trade, Commerce and Services Association
- IG Dättwil
- Aargau Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- KMU Swiss business association
- Regionalwerke AG Baden
- Regionale Verkehrsbetriebe Baden-Wettingen (RVBW)
- IG Hotels Region Baden (IGH): Destination marketing since 2006 with City Tax and conduct of Hotelworkshops for hotels in Baden. Collective development and marketing for special offers (Weekend Package, Guest Card Cityticket).
- IG Aargauer Altstädte: Founding member since 2015, projects in different working groups in progress.
Local wellness partners
- Promotion of the Wellness-Label and the Wellness-Campaign from Swiss tourism together with the local service providers Atrium-Hotel Blume, Beautyhouse Baden, Biolade Bade AG, BTC Badener Tanzcentrum AG, Fitnesscenter Baden, Fitnesspark Hamam Baden, Hotel Du Parc, Limmathof Baden , Stiftung Gesundheitsförderung Bad Zurzach + Baden (health promotion), yoga-baden, yoga.baden
Local culture partners
- Cooperation with festivals such as Fantoche, Figura, Bluesfestival Baden, One of a Million, Baden Magisch, Soul Food Festival Baden, Freiluftkino (Open air cinema)
- Operating kulturagenda.baden.ch together with the regional partners Regionale Verkehrsbetriebe Baden-Wettingen (RVBW) (the regional public transportation company for Baden and Wettingen), Grand Casino Baden, Aargauische Kantonalbank (cantonal bank of Aargau) as well as cinema Sterk and other local cultural workers.
- Switzerland Tourism: Member and partner since 2008, Europe wide marketing for touristy Swiss cities and thematic promotions. Founding members of the Wellness Labels and awarded as Wellness Destination STV (Swiss Tourisms Federation).
- Zurich Tourism / Tourism region Zurich: Strategic partnership and collective marketing activities of the region Zürich since 2005 with leisure time campaigns together with Winterthur, Zürich, and Zug.
- Aargau Tourism: Member since the founding year of this organization and common marketing activities and advertisements in the canton of Aargau.