Standortmarketing Baden (Location Marketing Department) is along with the Tourist Office Info Baden the first point of contact for leisure and guest suggestions. Standortmarketing Baden is also responsible for the location promotion of Baden and counts especially in the area of culture and recreation on its established collaboration with numerous partners. Through this network and the strong brands, the city of Baden as a destination is specifically and widely promoted to the relevant target groups. To further the publicity of Baden in an efficient and effective manner, Standortmarketing Baden is focusing on the following partnerships:
Member and partner since 2008, Europe wide marketing for touristy Swiss cities and thematic promotions. Founding members of the Wellness Labels and awarded as Wellness Destination STV (Swiss Tourisms Federation).
Zurich Tourism / Tourism region Zurich:
Strategic partnership and collective marketing activities of the region Zürich since 2005 with leisure time campaigns together with Winterthur, Zürich, and Zug.
Member since the founding year of this organization and common marketing activities and advertisements in the canton of Aargau.
IG Aargauer Altstädte:
Founding member since 2015, projects in different working groups in progress.
IG Hotels Region Baden (IGH):
Local Culture Partners:
- Cooperation with festivals such as Fantoche, Figura, Bluesfestival Baden, One of a Million, Soul Food Festival Baden, Freiluftkino (Open air cinema)
- Longtime donors of "Baden Magisch"
- Operating kulturagenda.baden.ch together with the regional partners Regionale Vekehrsbetrieb Baden-Wettingen (RVBW) (the regional public transportation company for Baden and Wettingen), Grand Casino Baden, Aargauische Kantonalbank (cantonal bank of Aargau) as well as the cinema Sterk and other local cultural workers.
- Chänzeli-Tour in cooperation the communities Wettingen and Ennetbaden
- Thermalbank (Thermal bench) supported by local sponsors
- Promotion of the Wellness-Label and the Wellness-Campaign from Swiss tourism together with the local service providers Atrium-Hotel Blume, Beautyhouse Baden, Biolade Bade AG, BTC Badener Tanzcentrum AG, Fitnesscenter Baden, Fitnesspark Hamam Baden, Hotel Du Parc, Limmathof Baden , Stiftung Gesundheitsförderung Bad Zurzach + Baden (health promotion), yoga-baden, yoga.baden
Local economic partners:
- Establishment of a service center for the conference venue Baden together with the congress and business center Trafo Baden as well as further local providers
- A destination campaign with Grand Casino Baden and other local partners
- Annual publication of the "100 Prozent" Magazine with Badener Taxi
- Reintroduction of the Spanischbrödli after the reformulation of the recipe with the different bakeries in Baden
- Launch and implementation of the "Badener Liechterwecke" in cooperation with the local sponsors citycom, Spanischbrödli-Bäckereien (Spanischbrödli-Backeries), and Spanischbrödlizunft (Spanischbrödli guild)
- Launch of the "MENSCHENSTADTGESCHICHTEN" (stories of inhabitants of Baden) together with resident corporations, a multiple international award-winning film
- Annual organisation of different network events for local companies in Baden
Thanks to these partnerships the destination Baden registered in the year 2016 among other things:
- 94,000 overnight stays (8% more than in 2015)
- 27,000 guest contacts in the Tourist Office Info Baden
- 19,000 sold tickets and 14% more sold souvenirs as the year before
- 642 city tours, of which 113 were public and 529 were private out of 17 interesting topics